May 13, 2010

One Dollar Life (part 3)


From the day of 10$, I had not seen those brothers for a while. Autumn has come. I was bit worried about those two children. Another one day for food shopping. With the thought of buying ice-cream to them I was walking away from the shop. Suddenly one child started to sing behind me with a sad voice.


Singing: I miss you so much. I am like a man who has one foot left.
Even golden sun is up there, life without you is light-less.
Even fresh bread I have, life without you is tasteless… (not directly translated from lyrics but to make you much clear with the meaning of song)


Then I just turned round and noticed who is singing. It is him, younger child, not mistaken. Now he sings and gets money. I was glad to see him again, and rushed to him. But he looks so different from before.  Where the cutest smile has gone? Where the lovely eyes have gone? But he smiled me slightly when he saw me. He remembers me. I started conversation:

Me: Hello… long time no see
Child: hi Ahaa… yes long time.
Me:  Are you alone?
Child: Yes.
Me: Where is your puppy?
Child: My puppy was killed earlier. (his puppy was street dog, and killed by dog hunters for clearance of city)
Me: Poor puppy… what about your brother?

When I asked this question, his eyes got full of tears, and face turned to very sad. And his voice trembled and answered:

Child: My…my bro…my brother is passed away by chronic cough few months ago. 
I was just shocked by hearing this answer. No words to say. I couldn’t lose my panic for a moment. 
How cruel and dishonest this world, so regretful. He lived for only for 9 years in this world. He and his brother do standing out in negative 30 degree just to get 1$ a day for their dinner instead of studying and living in warm house. He sacrificed his live just for 1$. How the cheapest life it is. If he didn’t need to beg, and had at least 1$ everyday, he would be studying in school like other children.

I will make money, big money. What for? For those children who are in danger. I cannot accept things happened above anymore because I still cannot forget his eyes that are with full of tears and staring at me with full of faith when I was giving 10$.

For whoever reading this story!
I wrote this real story by dropping my tears on it. If you are touched and feel pity for those children, please, send them your heart, and tell your friends about this story. And send them your love too. You know now even 1$ insures their living. I still have one question! How many 1 dollars do you spend for none sense a day? 

We are all part of God’s great big family, and the truth, you know love is all we need. (quoted from we are the world.)

All single pennies from Donations and Google Advertisements from this blog will be spent for brighter future.

I Hope That You Will Be The One of Us Who could Turn Light On in His/Her Little World.

0 comments on "One Dollar Life (part 3)"

Post a Comment

 

LoVe The Living, SaVe The Dying Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates